- Harassment in the Workplace : The Legal Context, authored along with Dr. Graeme Lockwood, in “JURISPRUDENCE” published by The International Association of Law and Politics, September 2014. ISSN 1392-6195.
- The digital protection of traditional knowledge: Questions raised by the Traditional Knowledge Digital Library in India authored along with Sunil Abraham, GISWatch, December 2016.
- Competition Law and Standard Essential Patents in India, Forthcoming. Authored along with Nehaa Chaudhari, IDRC Pervasive Technologies Project, The Centre for Internet and Society.
Reports and White Papers
- Identifying Aspects of Privacy in Islamic Law, CIS India White Paper, December 2014. Cited by the Supreme Court of India in its landmark ruling on the Right to Privacy in India, August 2017.
- Economic, Social, Cultural Rights and ICANN, CCWP-HR, March 2017.
- Big Data in Governance in India: Case Studies, MacArthur Foundation, February 2017.
- Mapping Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR) onto Access to Mobile Technology and Free Software and Open Standards, Association for Progressive Communication (APC). December 2016.
- Benefits, Harms, Rights and Regulation: A Literature Survey of Big Data, MacArthur Foundation, December 2016.
- Human Rights Considerations in ICANN’s gTLD Subsequent Procedures, CCWP-HR, June 2016.
- Human Rights Issues arising out of new Rights Protection Measures at ICANN, CCWP-HR, March 2016.
- South Asian Perspectives on Network Neutrality, along with Observer Research Foundation, January 2016.
- Technology Business Incubators: An Indian Perspective and Implementation Guidance Report, July 2015.
Submissions to International Processes
- Submission to the House of Lords Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence, Article 19, September 2017.
- Comments on Proposed Renewal of .NET Registry Agreement, The Centre for Internet and Society. May 2017
- Comments on the Proposed ICANN Community Anti-Harassment Policy, The Centre for Internet and Society. January 2017.
- Inputs to the Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation on Public Policy Issues Pertaining to the Internet (WGEC), December 2016.
- The Internet’s Core Resources are a Global Public Good – They Cannot Remain Subject to One Country’s Jurisdiction, November 2016.
- Submission on Revisions to ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior, The Centre for Internet and Society. June 2016.
- Submission on Draft New ICANN By-laws, The Centre for Internet and Society. May 2016.
- Response to the Draft Proposal to Transition the Stewardship of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions from the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration, The Centre for Internet and Society. August 2015.
Submissions to the Indian Government
- Submission to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s Consultation on Proliferation of Broadband through Public WiFi Networks, The Centre for Internet and Society. August 2016.
- Comments on the Reserve Bank of India’s Consultation Paper on Peer to Peer Lending, The Centre for Internet and Society. June 2016.
- Position Paper on Net Neutrality in India (Background Submission to TRAI), The Centre for Internet and Society. April 2015.
- 9-0 to Privacy!, Governance Now, August 25, 2017.
- IANA transition: A case of the Emperor’s New Clothes?, Digital Asia Hub, October 6, 2016.
- Internet democratisation: IANA transition leaves much to be desired, Hindustan times, October 6, 2016.
- We truly are the product being sold, Hindustan Times, Augut 31, 2016.
- WhatsApp in Kashmir: When Big Brother Wants to Go Beyond Watching You, Authored along with Pranesh Prakash, Scroll.in, April 28, 2016.
- Internet Freedom, Authored along with Sunil Abraham, Asian Age & Deccan Chronicle, February 14, 2016.
- Free Basics Debate: Gatekeeping powers extend to manipulating public discourse, Catchnews, January 6, 2016.
- Historic day for freedom of speech and expression in India, Bangalore Mirror, March 25, 2015.
- “Network neutrality discourse in India, South Africa and Brazil”, Global Commission on Internet Governance (with Sunil Abraham).