- BBC World News with Matthew Amroliwala, Whatsapp and ‘Fake News’ in India, June 26.
- Expert Consultation on AI & Freedom of Expression with the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of expression and opinion, Geneva, June 18-19.
- RightsCon, Mobilising the Might of Rights: A Human Rights Based Approach to AI, Speaker, May 17.
- RightsCon, Cheap and Chipper: IP in India’s Affordable Smart Phones, Speaker, May 17.
- Data & Society, AI & Human Rights, Participant and Speaker, April 26-27.
- Columbia University, Justice for Freedom of Expression Conference, Global Milestones and Challenges, Speaker, April 25-26.
- ETNow, Mark Zuckerberg’s Congressional Testimony and what that means for India, April 11.
- CNBC TV-18 with Shereen Bhan, Data Breach: Cambridge Analytica and India with , March 26.
- Oxford University and the Alan Turing Institute, Artificial Intelligence, Ethics, and the Law: What Challenges? What Opportunities?, January 18-19.
- Internet Governance Forum, “Fake News, Content Regulation, and Platformatization of the Web: A Global South Perspective“, Organiser & Moderator, December 21.
- Internet Governance Forum, “AI In Asia: What’s Similar, What’s Different?“, Speaker, December 20.
- Internet Governance Forum, “Body as Data: Dataveillance, the Informatization of the Body, and Citizenship“, Speaker, December 18.
- Training: Privacy, Surveillance, and Big Data, CREA Advocacy Lab, Negombo, Sri Lanka, December 13.
- Facebook fined 1.2 million euros by Spanish watchdog, WION TV, September 12.
- Right to Privacy is a Constitutional Right, WION TV, August 24.
- Towards Sustainable Development in Asia Pacific: Access to Knowledge in the Marketplace, July 28.
- Artificial Intelligence and Legal Frameworks, Consilience 2017, National Law School of India University, May 20.
- Zero Rating Done Right?, RightsCon, March 30.
- A Double-Edged Sword: Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and the Internet, RightsCon, March 30.
- Resisting content regulation in the post-truth world: How to fix fake news and the algorithmic curation of social media?, RightsCon, March 29.
- Practical implementations of human rights respecting cybersecurity policy”, Internet Freedom Festival, March 8.
- The Internet and Democracy in 2017, St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, January 25.
- Cyber Crime on the Internet, TV9, January 13.
- 10th NLSIR Symposium on Regulating E-Commerce in India, National Law School of India University, November 27.
- A Series of Debates on Differential Pricing, CIS and University of Mumbai, February 1 and February 3.
- Intercommunity, 2015 – Net Neutrality, Internet Society Asia Pacific, July 7.
- Consilience, 2015 – A Conference on Net Neutrality, National Law School of India University, May 10.